Learning to fly with STERNA VLA is now a quick and easy few-step process:
- Qualification: To be qualified, sport pilot must be at least 18 years old.
- Flight school: Find a professional flight school that provides Sport Pilot training with an available and well-maintained VLA trainer plane. STERNA offers different training programs.
- Training: For a Sport Pilot, the all NCAA requires a minimum of 20 hours of in-flight training.
- Testing: As soon as you pass pre-checks with your instructor, NCAA Practical Test will be scheduled with an CAA designated Sport Pilot Examiner.
- Certification: Upon passing your exams, the NCAA will issue your Sport Pilot license.
After that moment, you will be ready to start your own new flying adventures.