- Two seater VLA
- Upper wing with one brace rectangular wing in two parts, with ailerons and flaps.
- All metal construction with main and auxiliary spar, skins, leading and trailing edges, control surfaces with metal skins.
- Structure is a “grid” made from welded thin-walled seamless steel tubes.
- Fuselage skins made from polyester composite.
- Wind shield and windows made from organic glass.
- Cabin doors on both sides of cockpit.
- Double controls for altitude, direction and slop, all rigid.
- Seat belts with connections in 4 points.
- Landing Gear performed as tricycle type.
- Occupants protected in tubular steel “Safety Cell”.
Engine: BMW 1200, ROTAX 912 or ROTAX 914.
Engine position: under wing, behind cockpit.
Engine controls: Teleflex Type.
Propeller: TORNADO, three blades, wooden with constant pitch.
Airplane equipment (*):
- Magnetic compass
- Gliding indicator
- RPM indicator
- Engine oil pressure indicator
- Engine oil temperature indicator
- Head cylinder temperature indicator
- Exhaust temperature indicator
- Fuel quantity indicator
(*) basic version with analogue technology, additional instruments could be ordered on customer demand.
- Width: 9,70 m
- Length over all: 6.50 m
- Height: 2,10 m
- Length 3,00 m
- Width 1,20 m
- Height 1,20 m
- 2 Seats, side by side, adjustable.
- Double controls, rigid.
- Luggage compartment behind seats.
- Nose wheel 5,00 – 4
- Main wheel 6,00 – 4
- Brakes mechanical
- Tanks position: located in wings, with free-fall.
- Tanks compartment: 50 litres
- Max. speed: 180 km/h
- Min. speed: < 70 km/h
- Cruising speed: 150 km/h
- Take off length: up to 150 m
- Range with 30 minutes flight reserve: 750 km